Who holds your data?
Your information will be held by EWS (Manufacturing) Ltd situated at Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ, where this data is also stored and processed. Our auditors have access to your data for the sole purpose of auditing our financial records. No other third-party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law (HMRC).
Why do we require certain information about you?
We require certain personal information in order to manage our relationship with you as a supplier/customer and fulfil your expectations. The list below shows the data required in order for us to ensure this.
· Name – this is a requirement to enable us to identify you and personalize any documents we communicate to you
· Email address – this is a form of communication so that we can contact you
· Phone Number(s) – this is a form of communication so that we can contact you
· Company Address – this is a requirement so that we can identify you and a form of communication with you
· Bank Details – This is a legitimate interest in order for us to make payment to you.
How we use your personal information
This Privacy Notice is to let you know what personal information EWS holds, how it is looked after, the reason for requiring the information, what is done with it and how long is it kept for. We use your information to provide our services This Privacy Notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
· Providing and delivering goods and services
· Purchasing of goods and services
How long is the Data Kept for?
We have a Retention Policy (available on request) and a schedule which identifies how long each aspect of your data should be kept for, with a legal, regulatory and justifiable business needs. We do not keep data for any longer than is required.
Access to your Data
You have the right to request a copy of all information about you held by EWS. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal data please contact us to request a Data Subject Access Request Form.
What are your rights?
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time. Please contact us via;
· call our Customer Service Team on 01902 623333
· e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Write to us at EWS (Manufacturing) Ltd, Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ
Right to Complain
Should you not be happy with the way we handle your personal data, you have the right to complain.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Louise Stait at email@example.com or in writing to EWS (Manufacturing) Ltd, Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Information Commissioners Office and file a complaint with them.